Sunday, May 13, 2007

2007 MLS - Week 6 Goals Video



Rapidshare-wmv (7 mb). Downloadable version doesn't have the url at the beginning. It's also slightly better quality-wise than Youtube (they convert videos to flash which makes them worse).

Music:
Travis - "Selfish Jean"

Notes: Don't forget to rate the video 5 stars on youtube! I know it seems meaningless, but I always try to rate other MLS videos highly because if it gets onto the top rated videos and a few more people see it, then that can only help the sport and the league.

I also wanna say how amusing it is to me when people ask me for the name of the songs I use in the comps. I guess a lot of people don't know you can click "more" in the description...

Week 6 Results:

Colorado Rapids 1:1 Real Salt Lake
Toronto FC 3:1 Chicago Fire
Columbus Crew 1:1 CD Chivas USA
Kansas City Wizards 1:2 FC Dallas
Los Angeles Galaxy 2:3 New England Revolution
Red Bull New York 0:1 Colorado Rapids


Goals: (in order shown)


Adam Cristman
Juan Carlos Toja
Taylor Twellman
Ned Grabavoy
Ante Razov
Michael Harrington
Nicolas Hernandez
Kevin Goldthwaite
own goal (Pablo Mastroeni)
Kyle Martino
Kenny Cooper
Chris Rolfe
own goal (Jack Stewart)
Maurice Edu
Taylor Twellman
Tyrone Marshall
Danny Dichio

Comments on "2007 MLS - Week 6 Goals Video"

 

post a comment