Wednesday, August 01, 2007

MLS/USMNT Summer Survey

Take the survey! (10 questions)

Tried to include a few fun questions in this latest quiz, as well as the more serious approval rating ones. I'm sure a few of you will have issues with the players I selected for the "uncapped" questions. I didn't want to include anyone too inexperienced, like Sal Zizzo who hasn't played a single professional game. I've probably forgotten one or two good players though.

Results will likely be posted this weekend.

Comments on "MLS/USMNT Summer Survey"

 

Blogger Jon Geissler said ... (3:08 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

JOZY, JOZY, JOZY!!!
I believe he will get the majority of votes, no?

 

Blogger scaryice said ... (5:44 PM, August 01, 2007) : 

He's currently in first, no shock there.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:44 AM, August 02, 2007) : 

For "favorite commentators", you forgot to include Sheamus Mallen and Derrick Rae who do Champions League and the World Cup on ESPN.

Those two are my favorite

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM, August 02, 2007) : 

i like jp dellacamera when he does games on espn and for the red bulls...

 

Blogger Jon Geissler said ... (4:09 PM, August 02, 2007) : 

My dream commentating crew would be Smyth, Hudson, and JPD.

 

post a comment