Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Next Monday...



...Is when I will finally release the MLS Lineup Database that I've been talking about for so long. Now that the season is over, I'm adding this year's matches in, and I have half the league left to do. Actually, I'll probably be done by the weekend, but I notice that this site gets more hits on weekdays, so I'll just wait until then. I'll be so glad to finally finish this. There's an excel file for all of the 14 MLS teams, and each has every competitive match with goalscorers and the lineup. And, I have a list of stats for each team to show the number of games played for each player (starts and sub appearances), sorted by year and overall. Just think of how many hours I've sat at the computer typing all this stuff in...It must be like two whole days of this year. It's cool, I would've wasted it anyway.

Here's some screenshots:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments on "Next Monday..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

will your database include attendance?

 

Blogger scaryice said ... (3:43 PM, November 15, 2005) : 

No, but it shouldn't be too hard to add in a future version. I just don't feel like going back and doing it now, plus we already have Kenn's site.

 

post a comment