Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Youtube is great



If you don't know, Youtube is a site where people can upload videos for other people to watch. I've seen a bunch of rare stuff that I've wanted to see for a while now (like the Flintstones endorsing Winston cigarettes).

Soccer is no exception. This is an amazing goal scored by Youri Djorkaeff for Inter Milan.

I've been uploading my own compilations, as well as some yanks abroad clips that I have on my computer. You can check out my stuff here.

Comments on "Youtube is great"

 

Blogger Zathras said ... (8:38 AM, March 02, 2006) : 

You tube *is* great. Most of my videos have been uploaded by other people.

I was wondering, though, how you managed to get the MLS highlights? What do you use to capture them off the feed from MLSnet?

Thanks
Z

 

Blogger scaryice said ... (4:15 PM, March 02, 2006) : 

wm recorder

 

post a comment