Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No longer a one man band

I'm happy to announce that the blogger behind In Limbo, Tim Froh, will be joining Climbing the Ladder. Due to school and work, he wasn't able to update his blog on a regular basis, but he will be posting here every Thursday starting tomorrow next week. I always enjoyed reading his blog, so I'm glad to have him on board. Like this one, it was also named one of Grant Wahl's Best XI American soccer blogs last September.

The name of his weekly post/column is likely going to be "In Limbo" as well. I was going to go with "Throwing Froh-Balls," but that's just a little too dumb, even for me.

EDIT: Yes, I re-designed the blog. Thanks to Thur's Templates for the new, non-generic template. This blog is about the information, so I wanted a minimalist look with little color. I had to keep the orange, though.

I still might need a banner. Give me another year and I'll get right on it. And yes, I realize that there's a gap between the title and the start of all the old posts now. That's because the previous template didn't have space there, so I used a break tag and made some. Now with the change, it looks dumb. Oh well.

Comments on "No longer a one man band"

 

Blogger D said ... (1:58 PM, July 24, 2006) : 

Ice and Froh --

Good to see you on board. Great choice. I may have to cop y'alls style.

 

post a comment