Monday, November 20, 2006

Looking For Photos of the Following MLS Players

You may have seen the thread on Bigsoccer, but I'll post it here too. I'm looking for pics of these (mostly) obscure MLS players. Please post a link or send me an email if you have any, or are willing to scan them. I'm trying to collect a photo of every player to have played for a MLS team in an official match (aka every guy in my lineup database), and I only need 28 more out of 1,005.

Backman, Derek
Battelle, Shane
Brown, Chris (2)
Castaneda, Tote
Cruz, Arnold
de Vries, Raimo
Delgado, Cesar
Draguicevich, Oscar
Edwards, Troy
Garvey, John
Guzman, Daniel
Henderson, Rysehiem
Herrera, Marcelo
Jones, Gabe
Miguez, Sergio
Munoz, Albert
Nunley, Andre
Peinado, Daniel
Pinon, Ed
Rzepa, Miroslaw
Salzwedel, Dave
Sepuya, Eugene
Sharpe, Richard
Suarez, Juan Berthy
Thomas, Sheldon
Viera, Diego
Ward, Brandon
Zico

BTW, while searching for Ed Pinon (who played one game for the Rapids in 1996), I came across this page. Turns out that nowadays, Ed is part of "Kickin' for the Cross Soccer." I already posted about the MLS players for Jesus thing two weeks ago, and now this. Is there really a lot of religion in MLS? And who would be considered the devil of MLS? Jake Dancy?

Comments on "Looking For Photos of the Following MLS Players"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:07 PM, November 20, 2006) : 

By that standard, MLS' Satan is obviously Dema Kovalenko, followed closely by Giorgio Chinaglia...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:27 PM, November 22, 2006) : 

The most obvious... Marco Etcheverry

 

post a comment