Monday, May 21, 2007

Coming Soon: MLS Magazine?

Luis Bueno casually mentioned on his blog today that he's writing an article for "MLS Magazine" about the Superliga. Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else:

"I am kind of kicking myself, though. I interviewed DC United CEO Kevin Payne last week for a SuperLiga story for the premier issue of MLS Magazine last week but failed to ask him about anything but SuperLiga."


He then gave a few more details in the comments:

"As far as MLS Magazine goes, it's supposedly the official league magazine. I was asked to write about SuperLiga. I'm writing a 1200-1400 word story on the tournament as well as 150-200 word capsules on the Mexican teams involved.

Andrea also has a story but I am not sure what her topic is.

I'm looking forward to reading it myself, but I dont' know when it will come out. My story is not due until 2-3 weeks from now."


Sounds interesting. Could this be another big new thing launching this Summer? I suppose there's always the chance it's some sort of program sold at games, too. We'll see.

Comments on "Coming Soon: MLS Magazine?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:19 AM, May 26, 2007) : 

MLS Magazine? It's about time!

 

post a comment