Friday, December 28, 2007

Youtube Playlists Added

It's something I probably should've done a while ago, but I've finally added easy to navigate playlists to my Youtube channel. There's one for the 2007 year end MLS comps, as well as another for the 2006 editions. I've also added another one which doesn't involve my videos, but rather has MLS players involved in amusing stuff outside of the soccer field. Only four vids for that one so far, but I'll add more. In the meantime, check out the clip of Youri Djorkaeff rapping. Never fails to amuse me!

BTW, I'm up to over 500,000 views of my videos. Don't congratulate me or anything, I just wanted to help the league get more exposure. Hopefully it's created a few new fans, and made some existing ones more devoted.

Comments on "Youtube Playlists Added"

 

post a comment