Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upcoming

I am currently working on the end of season top ten goals videos for each MLS team. It's a lot of work to go through and rank everything, and that's why I've kind of been laying low recently. Actually, I haven't been blogging that much at all recently, but that's about to change as the regular season comes to a close. The end of the regular season is always the most exciting time of the year for me in regards to blogging. Not really because of the playoffs, but rather because I always update my stats at the end of the year and I'll have plenty of great material to post. Such as how this year's MLS teams rank historically, how teams have gotten better or worse compared to last year, and so on. So this blog may be calm now, but that's about to change after this weekend.

Comments on "Upcoming"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:24 AM, October 22, 2008) : 

Whew. For a second there I thought we were gonna lose one of the best MLS resources on the internuts!

 

post a comment