Monday, January 11, 2010

USMNT Stuff

Been focused on that recently. Sorry for the lack of posts. I'm trying to figure out a definitive list of USMNT lineups, which is hard when the Hall of Fame and RSSSF don't agree in several instances. Also, I was kind of burnt out from spending so much time on the plus/minus research.

Besides that, my goal was to make a list of which cap came in which game. So for example, if I wanted to know which game Claudio Reyna's 47th cap came in, I could easily look that up (March 16, 1997 - the 3:0 home WCQ win over Canada). I have that done for every single game now, I just want to make sure it's completely accurate before I post it here. See this Bigsoccer thread for more discussion.

Labels:

Comments on "USMNT Stuff"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:23 PM, January 12, 2010) : 

So does this mean we might actually get a definitive list of how many caps every USMNT player has earned? I've been looking for that and the US Soccer site is not helpful.

 

post a comment